Re: Plotting graphs

Greetings,

GtkExtra comes with a decent number of sample programs demonstrating its
capabilities.  Please
refer to them.  Personally, I think, GtkExtra is a great choice for
plotting. It has an absolute minimum
number of dependencies, which makes it easy to maintain and upgrade, and is
very performance-efficient.
It's particularly good for performance-critical real-time plotting of large
volumes of data.  The down side, of
course, is the existing documentation and relative low levelness of the
API.  You may also want to take a
look at the C++ bindings for GtkExtra:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/gtkextramm

Good luck!

Nickolai

PS  We all would appreciate if you could use your real name when posting.
Some people would
never respond to anyone who posts under an alias.