HELP: GLib-GObject-WARNING **: instance of invalid non-instantiatable type `(null)'

hi,

I'm working on a gtk-project for some month; I already solved a lot of
problems by myself, but I'm still learning.
But now I have a problem, where I can't find any solution:

In my application there's is one window, when I'm closing it, I always can see
the following messages:

GLib-GObject-WARNING **: instance of invalid non-instantiatable type `(null)'

GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_signal_emit_valist: assertion
`G_TYPE_CHECK_INSTANCE (instance)' failed

and sometimes the application segfaults after this.

The interesting thing is, that there are other windows, that use exactly the
same code, but they work without any problems...

any hints or tips?