"drag-leave" signal

Hi!

I have a question regarding the dnd drag-leave signal. In my application
are multiple drag targets nested into each other (the drag targets
derive from GtkContainer). However, if I try to drag the target on the
widget inside of the other widget I don't get a drag-leave signal but a
drag-motion signal for the outside widget. But I need to know exactly on
which widget the drop happens thus knowing which widget the mouse
pointer is currently on.

Is there a way to handle this?

Thanks and regards,
Johannes