GtkCellRenderer for different cells in a same column

Hello,

I want to develop a window where I can edit the attributes of an object. I will have a first, non-editable column with the name of the attribute, and a second one, editable, with the value. The values have different types, so I want to have different "widget" types (or behaviours or editing methods) for these value types. Example: I would like to have "text" type cells to edit numerical and text type attributes, "check button" type cells for bool type attributes and "combo box" cells for multiple choice type attributes, all this in a same column. In order to use all the nice features of the GtkTreeView (grouping of attributes ...), I would like to use it for this purpose.

Does anybody know existing functionality that I can use to render these different types of cells in a same column of a GtkTreeView?
Or do I have to write my own "multi"-GtkCellRenderer?

Thank you in advance,
Christoph