Re: Displaying iso 6937-2 character set letters in GtkWidget

i david, i had also the same problem, with gtk...
i am getting the fonts on the window's bar, but not on the buttons, i am
using inside..
i have used the follwoing command for the same...

first i set all the paths to the libs and bins...
then i activate the X server by using the following command

Xfbdev -fp (here i specify the location of the 75 dpi and 100 dpi fonts+
rgb.text path) and then i run the window manager...

could u plzzz tell me what i am missing here....

if i increase the dpi value i see the text displayed on the buttons...but
with normal dpi like 96 it wont display...kindly help me at the earliest....

ha one more thing..should we run the font server,,xfs.....but i dont have
that executable with me....