Re: GtkTreeView colspan, rowspan

Hi!

On Thu, March 29, 2007 14:40, Stefan Kost wrote:
Unfortunately it is not, although I really miss it.

What about implementing your own cell renderer? You could make a fancier
version of GtkCellRendererText that can handle multiple text strings
arranged in a grid. Of course, if what you really want is multiple
GtkCellRendererText objects arranged both vertically and horizontally,
then it really /is/ impossible with the current GtkTreeView.

OTOH, I think you might be able to make each of the multiple text strings
editable, because cell renderers can control where the popup GtkEntry
shows up.

Gabriel