Re: About flash(*.swf) in gtk

I accomplished this in Ruby by downloading ruby-gnome2 which includes gtkmozembed. This allows you to embed the Gecko engine in your application. I had to use Firefox to download the Flash plugin, but then the sample program that comes with ruby-gnome2 rendered www.visualxtreme.com/flash.html. Getting all this to work was quite a hassle, so if you choose this option, I'll be happy to walk you through what I had to do.

Peace.
Alan

Zhang Yang wrote:
Hello.
I want to make a program with an widget in it can play flash files
(*.swf) . I think if I can take use of libflashplayer.so which is used
in firefox will be great. But I cann't find any API's or headers related
to that library . Can anyone give me a hint or copy?

Or just another library I can use to play flash file in my application.
Thank you all.