Question About GtK Application DevelopMent

Hi All .

i Doveloping an application using GTK+- 2.0 . on Red hat . and i have some
problems.
can any  body help me.. i have few Question  Regarding GTK.

1) Can i  I insert a checkBox in GtkCtree. the Contents of the tree will be
filled within a thread function.

2)  How  i want to Do some task on Right click of Mouse. i  am able to get
the response
on click , Double Click ,Triple Click. but not able to Detect the Right
Click. how i can catch this Event in the Multi column List (GtkClist).

3)  I doing the  update value of the lable in a thread . it working
properly with
    function gtk_label_set_text().but some time  application being crashed
with the
    message  pongo_layout_set_text() invalid utf-8 string.

please  reply me  as  soon as possible. if any body have somne  idea about
these
Questions.
thanks all of u .

Ragard

Ajeet Singh Kushwaha

mail2web LIVE ? Free email based on Microsoft® Exchange technology -
http://link.mail2web.com/LIVE