Re: HTML Rendering Widget

On Tue, 2007-03-06 at 23:28 +0200, Alan Lake wrote:
I'm new to the use of GTK+, Glade & libGlade.  I need a widget that will
render book texts formatted with HTML.  Is there a source that lists
non-standard widgets that might be downloaded and incorporated into Glade?

I think there once was a widget called gtkhtml, and is/was used for the
GTK help viewer application.  I believe it is still current.  Google
around for it.