GtkEntryCompletion on a GtkCellRendererText

Hi all,

I've got a table of database rows set up using a GtkTreeView with a
GtkListStore backend, and GtkCellRendererTexts for the table cells. This
is all working nicely.

What I'd like to do is have auto-completion available when editing the
text cells, with a GtkEntryCompletion, but I can't figure out how to add
one. The most likely way would be to get a pointer to the
GtkCellRendererText's GtkEntry, but I can't find a way to do that. I
also can't find any gtk_cell_renderer_text_* methods for adding a
GtkEntryCompletion, or an object equivalent to a GtkEntryCompletion for
use on GtkCellRendererTexts.

What's the obvious thing I've missed? :-P

Cheers,
Philip Withnall