Gtk Focus chain

Hi;

    I want to know how the focus-chain gets created in GTK. Please telll
what APIs are called, and how the calculation is done to determine a logical
focus-chain.

Also, please tell that if I want to create a focus-chain based on the
physical locations of the widgets in GTK, then what kind of calculation is
required to do that???

Madhusudan E,

HTIPL, Bangalore-08

- 9980527224

www.huawei.com

but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or
dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient's) is