Re: List view: Howto get the number of displayed rows?

Hi
I am not sure whether this is right/optimized solution.

1. gtk_list_store_insert_before   (GtkListStore *list_store,
GtkTreeIter *iter,   GtkTreeIter *sibling); with sibling = NULL.

2. gchar*  gtk_tree_model_get_string_from_iter  (GtkTreeModel
*tree_model,  GtkTreeIter *iter);
          if your list has 10 rows then "10" will be returned.

3. gtk_list_store_remove (GtkListStore *list_store,GtkTreeIter *iter);

Regards,
Amol.