Re: Question about GStaticRWLock and GStaticMutex

Ok, I read API reference again i I found answer on second question - "All of
the g_static_rw_lock_* functions can be used even if g_thread_init() has not
been called.". However it isn't fully clear for me. I'm working on library,
which use GStaticRWLock in it's structures. I want to provide library, which
will be usable both i single and multi thread programs. Does the sentence,
which I quoted mean, that all g_static_rw_lock_* functions will be enabled
or disabled at compile time depending if g_thread_init () was called or
maybe it is done dynamically at program's runtime? Can someone tell my what
should I do to make my library usable in both types of programs?

--
Cya!
Tom