Question about GStaticRWLock and GStaticMutex

Hello!

I don't understand the difference between initializing GStaticMutex with
G_STATIC_MUTEX_INIT and g_static_mutex_init (). Can someone explain it for
me?

Also, as I read n GLib's API reference GstaticMutex are defined only if
program is designed to support multi thread, am i right? If it's true I'd
like to now if GStaticRWLock behaves it the same way as GStaticMutex.

THX for any help :)

--
Cya!
Tom