Re: Window resizing

On Fri, 1 Jun 2007 22:13:47 -0300
John Coppens <john jcoppens com> wrote:

Hi all...

I need a hand. In a program I have a small toolbar separate from the
main window. The toolbar is a GtkToolbar inside a GtkWindow. The
problem is that I cannot seem to make the GtkWindow resize to adjust to
the toolbar size (I want to switch vertical/horizontal). Also, I need
to adjust to other glyph sizes.

I tried to obtain the toolbar's size, but get the actual size, not the
one I need to show the toolbar completely.

It seems as if the toolbar doesn't have any influence on the window's
size...

Quite accidently, solved! If the 'arrow' is enabled, no size requests
seem to go the window, because the 'arrow' on the toolbar would take care
of shifts anyway.

Sorry for the noise...

John