GtkImage with animation: animation stops when all frames are shown

Hello. I create GtkImage with animation:

GdkPixbufSimpleAnim *anim = gdk_pixbuf_simple_anim_new (w, h, RATE);
gdk_pixbuf_simple_anim_add_frame (anim, pixbuf1);
gdk_pixbuf_simple_anim_add_frame (anim, pixbuf2);
gdk_pixbuf_simple_anim_add_frame (anim, pixbuf3);
GtkWidget *image = gtk_image_new_from_animation (GDK_PIXBUF_ANIMATION
(anim));

But when i display it animation stops when all animation frames are shown,
but i want to have a circular animation. It looks that I should use some
g_timeout_add (...) or anything else. Can someone help me with?