Direct access to object's private variables

Hello!

I have an object based on GObject system. I added to this object it's
private structure using 'g_type_class_add_private ()'. Now need to access to
this private data very often, so it isn't good idea to use macro
SOME_OBJECT_GET_PRIVATE all the time. It's waste of CPU time in my
situation. Is there any pointer, which goes directly to this structure?
Something like object->private->my_variable ?

--
Cya!
Tom