Re: Compiling simple GTK+ input methods

Thank you very much, that worked perfectly. Unfortunately, the same
cannot be said for the input method itself. It compiles, it just doesn't
work, which is perplexing me. I've got the table sorted (I think)
properly, it just doesn't /do/ much of anything when active. I'll attach
the current source for anyone who feels like helping me out further.
It's probably something embarrassingly obvious, but I just can't see the
blasted problem. Hey, at least it's a learning experience, yeah?

The funny thing is, even though I'm having all these problems, this
seems to be moving a lot faster than when I wrote this IM for SCIM.

Thanks,
Kyle J Cardoza