Locking the width of a column in a tree view

Hi all,

I have this code... and I would like to make it so that the first column
is the column that is stretched and the second column remains the
smallest size it can be based on contents and font. Right now the first
column stays the same size and the second column expands. I'm sure it is
just a simple attribute but I can't seem to find it.

Thanks,

Kevin

GtkWidget *playlist_window;
GtkWidget *close;
GtkWidget *list;
GtkCellRenderer *renderer;
GtkTreeViewColumn *column;
GtkWidget *vbox;
GtkWidget *hbox;

playlist_window = gtk_window_new(GTK_WINDOW_TOPLEVEL);
gtk_window_set_type_hint(GTK_WINDOW(playlist_window),
        GDK_WINDOW_TYPE_HINT_UTILITY);
gtk_window_set_title(GTK_WINDOW(playlist_window), _("Playlist"));

vbox = gtk_vbox_new(FALSE, 10);
hbox = gtk_hbutton_box_new();
gtk_hbutton_box_set_layout_default(GTK_BUTTONBOX_END);

list = gtk_tree_view_new_with_model(GTK_TREE_MODEL(playliststore));

renderer = gtk_cell_renderer_text_new ();
column = gtk_tree_view_column_new_with_attributes (_("Items to Play"),
                                                   renderer,
                                                   "text", ITEM_COLUMN,
                                                   NULL);
gtk_tree_view_append_column (GTK_TREE_VIEW (list), column);

renderer = gtk_cell_renderer_text_new ();
column = gtk_tree_view_column_new_with_attributes ("",
                                                   renderer,
                                                   "text", COUNT_COLUMN,
                                                   NULL);
gtk_tree_view_append_column (GTK_TREE_VIEW (list), column);

close = gtk_button_new_from_stock(GTK_STOCK_CLOSE);
g_signal_connect_swapped(GTK_OBJECT(close), "clicked",
                             GTK_SIGNAL_FUNC(config_close),
playlist_window);

gtk_container_add(GTK_CONTAINER(hbox), close);
gtk_box_pack_start(GTK_BOX(vbox),list,TRUE,TRUE,0);
gtk_box_pack_start(GTK_BOX(vbox),hbox,FALSE,FALSE,0);
gtk_container_add(GTK_CONTAINER(playlist_window), vbox);

gtk_widget_show_all(playlist_window);
- --
Get my public GnuPG key from
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x7D0BD5D1