gtk_file_chooser problem: crash when overwriting files
- From: "Bernhard Lohkamp" <b lohkamp gmail com>
- To: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: gtk_file_chooser problem: crash when overwriting files
- Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 18:46:20 +0200
I have a gtk application in which I migrated from gtk_file_selection
to gtk_file_chooser. However, using the file_chooser I have problems
saving files. When saving to a new file no problems occur , everything
is fine. However when I want to overwrite an existing file I get the
following successive warnings after each save and finally acrash
(after 3 saves).
sys:1: Warning: invalid unclassed pointer in cast to `GtkFileChooserEntry'
sys:1: Warning: invalid uninstantiatable type `<invalid>' in cast to
I set the filenames to save to with gtk_file_chooser_set_filename.
Here I have another problem since I do not see the full filename (with
path) in the entry (as I guess I should) but just the filename (no
Some added notes:
- using glib 2.12.12 and gtk 2.10.13 on windows (mingw).
- signals are currently connected via buttons 'clicked' and not
'response' (could that be the problem?)
Thanks for any help,
] [Thread Prev