Re: How to catch touch screen signal??

Hi,

It is extremely likely thet the system will see the touchscreen as a mouse,
Just try running the GTk example programs (or any program for that matter)
and it shoud _just work_

Jonathan

On 7/19/07, Sharath Jagannath <sharath jagannath ittiam com> wrote:

Hi,

I am writing an embedded application using GTK+ and have to catch the
touch screen signal, since the device has only touch screen as user I/O
and

also can I use the gtk without mouse or keyboard interface. I am very
new to the gtk, can anybody please help me  :-)

Thanks and regards,

Sharath Jagannath