RE: Running external program inside a widget

Thanks a lot Kumar!
It seems not quite simple, also because I haven't the browser source, but I'll
try with another browser.

Quoting Kumar Siddharth <kumarsiddharth tataelxsi co in>:

Hi,

You can place the call in any appropriate event handler. Also, you will have
to create a socket in your GTK program. Now in your browser app, you need
modification so that you can create a plug and attach it to the socket
created in GTK App. Now the browser (May be its rendering area widget)
should be attached to this plug, and should not be as main window. Meaning
you need source for browser or may be a method so that the browser output is
redirected to GtkDrawingArea (which can be connected to plug).

Regards,
Siddharth
TATA Elxsi, India