Re: move cursor with keyboard in a window
- From: "Jim George" <jimgeorge gmail com>
- To: "tomas tuxteam de" <tomas tuxteam de>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: move cursor with keyboard in a window
- Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 09:02:22 -0700
I have the impression that you don't want to use the X cursor (that is,
the "mouse cursor") for that. You rather want to draw your own cursor
and jump with that from point to point.
Depending on what kind of widget you have maybe it provides that
functionality (i.e. drawing a temporary mark).
If this is indeed the case, gtkdatabox provides this functionality.
The documentation for it is nonexistent, but there are examples to
work from. One of the examples does just this.
] [Thread Prev