Re: using GtkPlot from Gtk+Extra without canvas
- From: Tristan Van Berkom <tvb gnome org>
- To: François Galea <Francois Galea prism uvsq fr>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: using GtkPlot from Gtk+Extra without canvas
- Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 09:44:29 -0500
On Tue, 2007-01-09 at 15:27 +0100, FranÃois Galea wrote:
The results are a bunch of messages of the form :
(plot2:3556): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_widget_realize: assertion
`GTK_WIDGET_ANCHORED (widget) || GTK_IS_INVISIBLE (widget)' failed
those assertions mean that the widget you are trying to realize
is not anchored - that means that its not inside a toplevel widget.
by looking at your code, looks like you never add the gtk-plot
widget to your hierarchy.
] [Thread Prev