Re: Do we have a date control widget in gtk??

On Mon, 2007-01-08 at 15:33 +0530, Sarath Potharaju wrote:
I am relatively new and learning GTK, i am looking for a date control widget
which can do the following functionality,

The date control will provide an indication of current date and launches a
popup which allows the user to pick up the date .

Any information on this will be really help ful

There isn't a date popup widget as such; you need to create a button and
on popup display a GtkCalendar:
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/GtkCalendar.html

For an example of usage, look in the clock applet in gnome-panel.

Ed