Re: Anyone know how to use a larger font for an entire application using Glade?

Russell Markus wrote:
I have developed an application using Glade-2 on Fedora Core 6.  I have had
a request to make all of the text larger.  Is there an easy way to use a
larger font for the entire application or do I have to use the markup
settings for each widget individually?

Thanks for any information.

Russell Markus
Sr. Software Engineer