Re: win32 fonts

On Wed, 2007-02-28 at 18:55 +0100, Marcelo Armengot wrote:
Hello

I patched my last problem making TWO programs. A little one is
successfully calling the other one.

Well, I have anoter question:

I need release my application but if it's possible, i want to users dont
need to install GTK libraries.

My program works if I uninstall Gtk and copy the dll inside the folder.
But fonts dont work.

You need all the other gtk folders in the same place as your binary and
dlls.  Such as etc, share, lib.  They are looked for relative to the gtk
dll.

thanks
i think this is too easy for all of you