Re: combobox internal padding

Medora Schauer wrote:
Have you tried making one that is 20 pixels high?  That is what started
me on this path.  With a combobox of this size I have to use a font size
that is too small to be legible if I don't want the text to be clipped.

I always let size-request mechanism to do its work.  And I see no reason
to set size explicitly except _maybe_ for handheld computers with small
displays.

I also happen to have non-default and a little larger-than-normal fonts.
How is explicit height setting assumed to account for that?  Or for
different themes out there?

Paul