Top Level problem

Days ago I start a thread with my problem.
Problem is the same but I understand now (while debugging) more exactly the question.

My gtk-program hungs up just in the gtk_main() called. And only hungs in Win32.

I'm making a TopLevel window, but i launch this program from another process.

The TOP_LEVEL in this situation is background. Behind the other process.

Can i launch a window in the top level of the top level???