Re: question about tabs on notebook

ok, will try that
thanks.

shawn

On 2/25/07, Micah Carrick <email micahcarrick com> wrote:
Do you mean which tab is selected by default when the program starts? If
so, before showing the notebook, assuming that the first tab is selected
by default, call gtk_notebook_next_page(). You could also use
gtk_notebook_set_current_page() to explicitly select the 2nd page by
passing 1 as the index.

If you mean that you want the 2nd page to be where the 1st page
currently is, why not just change the glade file?

- Micah Carrick
  Developer

http://www.micahcarrick.com | http://www.gtkforums.com