Re: question about tabs on notebook

Do you mean which tab is selected by default when the program starts? If so, before showing the notebook, assuming that the first tab is selected by default, call gtk_notebook_next_page(). You could also use gtk_notebook_set_current_page() to explicitly select the 2nd page by passing 1 as the index.

If you mean that you want the 2nd page to be where the 1st page currently is, why not just change the glade file?

- Micah Carrick
 Developer

http://www.micahcarrick.com | http://www.gtkforums.com

shawn bright wrote:
Hello there all,

i am using GTK and glade to create a front end to our data engine.
The thing is, it uses a notebook with 4 tabs. Is there any way I can
change the order of tabs ? i would really like tab 2 to show up first
when the program is run.

thanks for any tips.

shawn