Re: libglade frustration redux

On Wed, Feb 21, 2007 at 02:58:29AM -0500, Freddie Unpenstein wrote:
Surely we can agree that theres no point in asking the maintainers
of the tarball to please give better documentation and examples, if
you've never even looked at the tarball right ?

He shouldn't, but as a user of libglade who DID go and out figure out how to use it (I do still have some
"best libglade practices" issues to figure out, though), I don't see why I can't back him up in so far as
what I see as a good point.

Do the packagers read this list?
Do the maintainers read this list?
Do the maintainers control the packaging?
What is the point then?

Yeti

--
Whatever.