BGR vs. RGB in GTK/GDK

Hi,

I have an app that has been drawing bitmaps to the screen using X11
facilities. I'm trying to convert it to use GTK/GDK. This app has always
rendered bitmaps in blue-green-red (BGR) pixel order which, per my
understanding, is the native order that the hardware expects. Now, I am
using gdk_draw_rgb_image()/gdk_draw_rgb_32_image() which clearly states
that it wants data in RGB order.

Is there a facility I am overlooking for rendering the BGR bitmap?

        Thanks...
--
        -Mike Melanson