Re: Saving treeview state

Am Donnerstag, den 08.02.2007, 18:24 -0500 schrieb Dave Moore:
If this is a stupid question, please feel free to flame me.

I have an app that has a treeview.  I would like to save some state
information about this treeview to restore the next session.  Namely I would
like to remember the column sizes and positions so the user doesnt have to
keep resetting them everytime he loads the app.

Is there a simple/obvious way to do this?  I've been googling for a few
hours now and nothing is jumping off my screen.

Thanks in advance.

Dave

maybe you can get the columns with:
'gtk_tree_view_get_column'
and then you can get the width property of the column with:
'gtk_tree_view_column_get_width'

for the other properties there are also functions to get the value.

On restoring, I think you must set the width with this:
'gtk_tree_view_column_set_min_width'
or 'gtk_tree_view_column_set_fixed_width'

I never tried. But I think this should work.
I'm interested if this works.
--
Jens Sauer <jens sauer ewetel net>