Re: Question about properties in GObject

hi Thomas,

Tomasz Jankowski wrote:
Hi!

I have short question. I installed G_TYPE_STRING property in my object. Will
it free allocated memory when object will be destroyed or i should do it on
my own?

you needs to do the ressource management yourself. That is whenever one sets the
string, free the old value and also free when you destroy the object. Same goes
for G_TYPE_OBJECT properties - there you need to unref old ones.

Stefan