Re: Installing property in interface

Hi Thomas,

only one small change needed:

static void goofy_file_transfer_base_init (gpointer g_iface) {
  static gboolean initialized = FALSE;

  if (!initialized) {
    g_object_interface_install_property (g_iface,
                       g_param_spec_string ("transfer-status",
                                 "Transfer status",
                                 "Specify current transfer status",
                                 "lol",
                                 G_PARAM_READWRITE));

Tomasz Jankowski wrote:
Hi!

I'm trying to install property into main interface, but when I run program
it always display me this warning:

(lt-goofysender:10709): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: When installing property:
type `GoofyFileTransfer' already has a property named `transfer-status'

Here you have some code: