App blueprint, advice please!

Thanks yet again to all for your help with this thread!

and special thanks to John, Nicola, Dan, Gian, Lance and Reed for yesterdays posts.

This is awesome!

I was inspired by Göran's advice to promote selling code not software.

I had an idea for the project name yesterday so I registered a couple of domain names.

code-read-dot-org (code-red,  as in I read the code, get it??)

In the next 4-6 weeks I hope to upload diagrams of the proposed infrastructure and I would like to create a login page were I can post information to those who are interested in this project. Information such as competitors screenshots. I thought the login might be wise as I am not sure of the legality of openly posting this material.

I will layout the technical challenges to this project, source code I have already collected and a proposal for a business outline.

Thanks so much, this project has taken a quantum leap forward in a few days-Patrick