Re: App blueprint, advice please!

On Dec 16, 2007 3:27 AM, Patrick <optomatic rogers com> wrote:

[snip]

I want to build an App to control dozens or even hundreds of instruments
using different ports/buses (GPIB, Serial, Parallel etc) and I want to
do some fairly complex data processing after. Then I want to be able to
save the data in a database and/or in numerous formats.

[snip]

There is an open source project called Comedi that might at least
provide the drivers for the data acquisition equipment. Have a look at
http://www.comedi.org/.

Regards,

Niels Heirbaut