Re: can GtkWindow be a child of another GtkWindow?

Binary Chen <binary chen gmail com> writes:

Hi,

I have a GtkWindow with type GTK_WINDOW_POPUP, I want it to be a child
of a GtkWindow, the effect will be the pop up window can only move
within the scope of the parent window. And if I invoke the position
function for the popup window, the coordinat parameters is relative to
the parent window.

Is it possible? Or any alternative way to achieve this?

Sounds like MDI behavior, you might take a look at how this project
does it:

http://freshmeat.net/projects/gtkadi/

--
Billy O'Connor