Re: Hidden dialogs on Windows after changing a window

On Fri, 7 Dec 2007 18:31:17 +0100, Enrico TrÃger
<enrico troeger uvena de> wrote:

Hi,

the attached sample program creates a GtkWindow and shows a
filechooser dialog. The parent of the dialog is the create window.
When executing, both windows show up. Then I change to another open
application and then change back to the simple test program(using the
taskbar). And on Linux the filechooser dialog shows up again on top
of the GtkWindow, as expected. But doing the same on Windows, with
the same code, only the GtkWindow shows up and the filechooser dialog
is hidden behind the other application I switched to previously.
Does anyone have a clue what I'm doing wrong?
gtk_window_set_transient_for() is used, what else can I do?

Nobody?

Regards,
Enrico