Hidden dialogs on Windows after changing a window

Hi,

the attached sample program creates a GtkWindow and shows a filechooser
dialog. The parent of the dialog is the create window. When executing,
both windows show up. Then I change to another open application and
then change back to the simple test program(using the taskbar). And on
Linux the filechooser dialog shows up again on top of the GtkWindow, as
expected. But doing the same on Windows, with the same code, only the
GtkWindow shows up and the filechooser dialog is hidden behind the
other application I switched to previously.
Does anyone have a clue what I'm doing wrong?
gtk_window_set_transient_for() is used, what else can I do?

Regards,
Enrico