Re: Can't set the website link clickable of gtk_about

On Fri, 2007-11-16 at 12:54 +0800, TualatriX wrote:

I also read some code, such as gedit, nuatilus, their about dialog is using
gtk_about_dialog_set_website_label and gtk_about_dialog_set_website. Their
website can clickable, but why mime isn't like there?

That's the code:
gtk_about_dialog_set_website_label(GTK_ABOUT_DIALOG(dialog),"http://abc.com
");
gtk_about_dialog_set_website(GTK_ABOUT_DIALOG(dialog),"My website");

the documentation has been recently updated to mention this, but here's
the gist: you must set the GtkAboutDialog URL and/or email hooks for the
website and email button to become link buttons.

see the documentation of:

  gtk_about_dialog_set_url_hook()
  gtk_about_dialog_set_email_hook()

ciao,