Re: Set widget size in percentage

On Dec 8, 2007 4:50 AM, Prashant J Zaveri <pjz1607 gmail com> wrote:

Hello...
       I am writing a gtk application to run on some other display. I want
to maintain the size and layout of widgets that I have set on my
desktop.For that I would like to specify widget size in percentage.

Any idea how can I do that...

Using the containers provided by gtk+ (GtkBox/GtkTable etc)
will do this automatically.

If you have a specific need you might look at GtkAspectFrame,
it uses aspect ratio to place one widget inside at specified size
and coordinates (the contained widget could in turn be another
container ofcourse).

Cheers,
                     -Tristan