GtkExtra mailing list dead?

Hello,

I'm currently struggling with the GtkExtra toolkit for generating 2D line plots. From what I saw in the
example programs this is a great suite of tools, but unfortunately completely undocumented, which, given the
complexity of the suite, makes it very difficult to get started with.

So I subscribed to the gtkextra mailing list (scigraphica-gtkextra lists sourceforge net) and posted a couple
of beginner's questions but got no reply. But as I do need some help to get started I wonder: Any GtkExtra
experts here on this group?

In general there seems to be very little GtkExtra activity, at least in the C world. Several of the reference
projects listed on the homepage are dead links. There seems to be a small amount of Scigraph activity, but
that's Python, not C. It would be sad so see such a great suite of tools die for lack of documentation, but
it probably isn't happening for the first time.

Thanks,
--D.