Re: Function to list all windows opened by the current process?

On Wed, 2007-12-05 at 22:52 +0100, Peter Hildebrandt wrote:
is there a function I can use to get a list of all windows opened by the
process currently running?  The idea is to cleanly terminate all windows
once the application window has been closed and gtk_main returned.

I have looked around the API docs but did not find a good way to do this.
So I am about to write my own book keeping, but I'd like to make sure that
I am not duplicating some functionality already present in GTK.

It's a while since this has been asked:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-list/1999-February/msg00552.html

The answer is to use gtk_quit_add_destroy(1, window) to get your
toplevels destroyed when the mainloop exits.

Ed