Libglade resource consuming question.

Hi all!

Several objects within a program has a Xml buffer taken from
xmlDocDumpFormatMemory (), one for each of them. Only one of
those objects will be displayed at a time.

Question is:
Is it saved a "lot a memory" if I just keep the xml buffer and
use glade_xml_new_from_buffer () when the object would must to
be shown; or (easier from the programming point of view) rightly
use glade keeping a lot of "glade" built trees possibly not used
any more but now the xml buffer can be freed.

Do I be clear ? (When doubt appears it's probably not...)
Shortly: GladeXml objects with a moderate amount of widgets are
very resource consuming ? or not compared against
xmlDocDumpFormatMemory () result ?

Thanks a lot.

Carlos Savoretti.