Re: zooming a image on GtkWidget

Hi,

Here a simple example for scale an image from GtkPixbuf :
http://gtk.developpez.com/faq/?page=V-B#GTK_IMAGE_redimentionne

2007/4/27, kirantoday <kiraneveryday gmail com>:

Hi iam displaying the image like this using GtkImage widget.

                GtkWidget* set_wallpaper_image;
                GdkPixbuf* temp_icon;
                temp_icon = gtk_widget_render_icon(this->main_window, "map_bmp",-1, NULL);
                set_wallpaper_image = gtk_image_new_from_pixbuf(temp_icon);

 I will be placing this set_wallpaper_image in a fixbox and fixbox to form
and form to window..

So now How can I zoom this.

Thanks
Kiran