Re: Accessing a GtkTable's children.

On Sat, 2007-04-07 at 05:15 -0500, Craig Pemberton wrote:
I just discovered lookup_widget()! This makes life much easier. The code now
looks like the following. I'm not sure if this is best, but I used it by
getting the parent and then using lookup_widget() to look through it's
children.

I'm happy with this code now. Thanks again.

You mentioned C++ earlier.  If you are coding in C++ and not actually
straight C, and you want to take more advantage of object-oriented
programming with C++ classes, you might want to take a look at
http://www.gtkmm.org/

Your C GTK code usually can convert rather readily to GTKmm, although
you'd want to develop a class hierarchy.  Anyway, just a possibility.
There's nothing at all wrong with using straight C.  I kind of like it
myself.

Michael