Re: Native character isn't supported by gtk+.

David NeÄas (Yeti) schrieb:
On Sun, Apr 01, 2007 at 07:58:53PM +0800, Kun Niu wrote:
I ran my application in console mode once.
No error message appears.

If you do not link it as a console app, you won't see
anything, the system does not give the program meaningful
standard streams even when it's run from console.  (An
utility which can change the corresponding flag directly in
executables also exists, but I don't recall its name.)

Use editbin from Visual Studio

editbin prog.exe /SUBSYSTEM:CONSOLE
editbin prog.exe /SUBSYSTEM:WINDOWS

Cheers, Andy