Re: Native character isn't supported by gtk+.

Dear Samuel,

Thank you for your remindness.
All the packages I work on are downloaded by myself.
What do you mean by "install correctly"?

I ran my application in console mode once.
No error message appears.
Would you like to give any hints on how to config pango or tell me where to
find related doc?

Thanks again for your reply.

Sincerely,
Kun